Skip to main content

Full text of "Emails between the Gateway to LA BID and Lisa Trifiletti or Omar Pulido"

See other formats

Subject: Re: Aviation and Century
From: Omar Pulido
Date: 07/28/2016 12:51 PM
To: Laurie Hughes

CC: "Aimiuwu, Imudiase" <lmudiase.Aimiuwu@ladwp.com>

Hi Mudia - pleasure to e-meet you.

FYI that there is a lot of work occurring along century Blvd during the
time you plan to do this including Metro closures and Caltrans freeway
closures .

Have you coordinated the dates and times with the other agencies and
made sure there is no overlap ? This work may impact others detour
routes and we do not want to cause additional impacts. Airport is very
busy during this time. Please advise.

Thank you ,

Omar Pulido
LAX Community Liaison
Councilmember Mike Bonin
(323) 740-0494

On Jul 28, 2016, at 12:10 PM, Laurie Hughes <lhughes@gatewavtola . org>
wrote :

<image002 .gif>
Mudia,

Can you tell us a little more of what the work is?

Is there an advisory notice that goes out the properties in the
area .

Laurie Hughes
(310) 216-7328